Brother Print Service Plugin
Brother Print Service Plugin is unlike the other Brother iPrint and scan apps. This is a free printing application which allows the users to print directly using an Android device of...
Brother Print Service Plugin review
Brother Print Service Plugin review
Brother Print Service Plugin is unlike the other Brother iPrint and scan apps. This is a free printing application which allows the users to print directly using an Android device of 5.0 or later versions over a Wi-Fi network. There are no additional requirements. As it is a plugin, the users just need to click on the ‘print’ option. As it connects to the internet, it facilitates printing anywhere and anytime using a tablet or a smartphone. This plugin supports many printers, so it is a handy application to have.
After installing the application, it needs to be enabled. For enabling it, the user needs to tap on “notification” and then tap “settings” on the Android device, select the printing option and then select “Brother Print Service Plugin.” It has to be enabled on the display screen, and then it is ready for use.
It offers several print options, though the compatibility depends on the selected model. The users can select the requirements as a print by choosing from the following options:
- Number of copies;
- Paper size;
- Mono or Color;
- Media type;
- The most significant feature of this application is that it immediately finds compatible printers on the network;
- It is a free application which the users can get onto their Android phones and tablets;
- As it is compatible with all Android devices 5.0 and later, most of the users having this and higher versions can use this application;
- It is especially helpful in workplaces and for students as anyone can print using this application because most people will have smartphones even if they don’t own printers;
- The paper and print quality, layout, etc. can be controlled using the device itself, allowing users to print as per the required specifications;
- As it works over the wireless network, it is useful for printing anywhere. The users just need to ensure that the Wi-Fi connects the devices;
- Once installed, the app can be used by just one click on the print option.
This is a straightforward application designed by Brother to work with Android devices 5.0 and higher versions. Once installed, it can identify all compatible devices. The users just need to select the printer and the rest is taken care of by the application. As it works over the wireless network, it is exceedingly useful while travelling or by students.
As it is not possible to carry a huge printer everywhere, this is a handy application to have. Also, one doesn’t have to worry about finding a place to plug in the printer. It can be printed from anywhere using this application.
The users can visit the local Brother website to find out about the supported models.
Brother Print Service Plugin can be used in the following applications:
- Google Chrome;
- Google Photos;
- Sheets and Slides.
The plugin enables printing over any printer - laser jet or inkjet. The users just have to ensure that the Wi-Fi can connect the devices.
The Bottom Line
It is a must-have app for users who need to do a lot of printing. As it is a free app, most users would not mind installing it. As it works over the internet, it is an added advantage to users as they can print from anywhere and anytime. Being compatible with Android 5.0 smartphones and tablets, it is a useful app for all Android users.
Advertise with ToBeProductive
Trust your product to our hands and we will connect the ads with the relevant audience.Learn more